Things I’m thankful for this week:
1. Verses like Psalm 62:5-8
“My soul, wait silently for God alone, for my expectation is from Him. He only is my rock and my salvation; He is my defense; I shall not be moved. In God is my salvation and my glory; the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God. Trust in Him at all times, you people; pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us.”
2. Finding gems in The True Woman by Susan Hunt like,
“Happy, happy hour will that be, my dearest of all created blessings, that shall unite our happy souls and bodies in the blessed bonds of marriage and enable us to walk through all the scenes of this life mutually supporting, blessing and assisting each other in the way of duty, until we shall at last be called off the stage to enjoy an eternity of happiness in the world of blessed spirits above.” Mary Fish, Puritan
3. Working with some hilarious farm hands and laughing till I nearly cry.
4. My second week to make lunch on Wednesdays! It’s been so fun making huge amounts of food for the interns and the farmer’s family. Great practice to say the least :)
5. Blueberries! Second round of fruit on the farm. Next, melons!
6. Design talk and getting to know P and E more : )
7. Nerdy movie outing (only been waiting to see since the closing credits of the last one!!!!!!!) to see The Dark Knight Rises with P and E, K, and C.
8. Quite Saturdays off from work and the reassuring comfort from a God that cannot lie and loves more than any other.
Raw Goats Milk & Raspberry Creamsicles
2 1/2 c raw goats milk
1/2 c honey
1/2 c raspberries
Blend all ingredients, pour into popsicle molds, freeze, and enjoy on a hot day!